The CW announced two months ago that it is planning a spinoff of 90210! Jennie Garth is definitely signed on and Shannon Doherty and Tori Spelling are rumored to be a part of the action as well! I am so excited! In other news, producers are trying to get Hillary Duff to star in the show.
Ohmigod. This is overload. I CAN'T WAIT!!
Revise:
Ok so version one of this post was a little hasty, BUT the good news is that 90210 IS happening! Hillary Duff is not the star. However Lori Laughlin (Becky from Fully House) IS on the show and here is the trailer. Fall can not come soon enough!
Life with Lane - One month old! - Just kidding... We're moving!!
-
Well, I had intended to share some awesome pictures with you, but blogger
has declared that I have reached my "limit for photo storage". So I'll be
back wh...
13 years ago
2 comments:
If they are supposed to be highschoolers... I must look like i am in middle school!
Makes me feel a little bit younger at least!
Post a Comment