Hello Friends!

My life has gotten a little more grown up lately... New forever love of my life, new house, new job and officially a honeymooner Mrs.! Everything is a shiny adventure and untrodden territory. Follow along as I navigate the world of being a grown up!

10.17.2010

Introducing Mr. & Mrs. Smith!

That's right, folks!  I'm hitched.

Married life is just bliss.  But it's back to reality and after the triumph of wedding festivities, I'm glad to be back into our routine and enjoying time with our family and friends.

I have a lot of blogging catching up to do.  But first, if you haven't seen them already, you have to take a look at the talents of Hagerty Photography.  Sarah and Nick shared our wedding day with us and did a truly amazing job capturing our day.  We had a blast with them!  They were so organized and did a great job directing the photo shoot.

We honeymooned in Chicago and really enjoyed ourselves!  The food was great and we were the ultimate tourists.  Here are a couple pictures:












No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...