Hello Friends!

My life has gotten a little more grown up lately... New forever love of my life, new house, new job and officially a honeymooner Mrs.! Everything is a shiny adventure and untrodden territory. Follow along as I navigate the world of being a grown up!

8.01.2010

Introducing Aaron Jeffrey Moss!

Yesterday, I popped over to Amanda and Travis' with Katy, Melissa & Mark to visit baby AJ!  Not only are both Travis and Amanda wonderful parents, but also AJ is simply the cutest little man.  No really, he looks like we should be discussing the state of the current economy!  I love him already!

I am so excited to hold him all the time and watch him grow up!  Here are some photos:

Mama Moss & AJ
Katy K. & AJ
Katy, AJ & Melissa
Melissa & AJ
His nursery is SO cute!
"Hey guys!  He's doing stuff!!! He opened his eyes!!!"
Such a little man!
"Oh yay!!  He yawned!!"
Sooo sweet....
Amanda looks amazing!!
Papa Moss & Mark

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...