Hello Friends!

My life has gotten a little more grown up lately... New forever love of my life, new house, new job and officially a honeymooner Mrs.! Everything is a shiny adventure and untrodden territory. Follow along as I navigate the world of being a grown up!

10.17.2010

Introducing Mr. & Mrs. DiGianfilippo!

That's right!  My best friend married the love of her life two weeks after I did...

Melissa & Mark had a gorgeous wedding and reception with a really fun trolley ride in between!  I was so honored to be a part of their day.  Here are some photos from throughout the day:

Melissa & I on the trolley!
Scott and Katie
Photos at Sugar Bowl!
Fun photo op!!
Workin' the dance floor...
Mother of the bride & Ray
Cake cutting... be nice... :-)
Best friends!
 It was such a great evening, complete with fireworks and lots of fun dancing!  Melissa and Mark know how to throw a great party.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...