Hello Friends!

My life has gotten a little more grown up lately... New forever love of my life, new house, new job and officially a honeymooner Mrs.! Everything is a shiny adventure and untrodden territory. Follow along as I navigate the world of being a grown up!

10.17.2010

Pumpkin Patch

These last couple of weekends have been so nice!  After our wedding, honeymoon and Melissa's wedding, it has been nice to go back to "normal" life free from wedding planning (although, it was SO FUN!).

Yesterday, Josh and I went to Tolmachoff Farms with AMIS (Abbi, Maddi, Izzi and Sophi), Jen, Lexi and my mom!  My grandma met us there briefly and it was nice to see her, too!

I had a ball with my new nieces (and new sisters)!  They are such great girls and so dang adorable.  I don't need to tell you that, you can see for yourself:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...