Hello Friends!

My life has gotten a little more grown up lately... New forever love of my life, new house, new job and officially a honeymooner Mrs.! Everything is a shiny adventure and untrodden territory. Follow along as I navigate the world of being a grown up!

2.10.2009

Losing Facebook

I'm fairly certain that my inability to do personal online business during work time has sufficiently lowered my stature on the online social networking totem pole. I'm not at the top of my game before and after work so to attempt to be witty or participate in ridiculously long status comment threads is pretty much out of the question. AND after Liz does something funny at work or Melissa posts another ZooLoo tease, whatever wit I had to contribute to the thread was so 7 hours ago. I feel like I'm losing friends by not keeping up with FB! But, I have a job and I intend to not be fired due to fact that I could not stay away from Facebook, Twitter and the like. So for those of you who were used to my occasional wit imposed upon your Walls or @replies, please know it's not you. It's me. And my job. Remember... I'm a grown up now.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...