Hello Friends!

My life has gotten a little more grown up lately... New forever love of my life, new house, new job and officially a honeymooner Mrs.! Everything is a shiny adventure and untrodden territory. Follow along as I navigate the world of being a grown up!

2.09.2009

...But I hate my hormones!

I can tell that I'm PMS-ing. I'm not crampy. I don't feel bloated. I'm not tired. I just feel stupid, girl horrormones raging through my body at fluctuating levels. One moment, I'm perfectly content... "Oh I love the rain." The next moment, I'm annoyed and angry. Curses PMS. I hate you. Give me back my relatively level-headed state of being. I don't want to wait a week. I tried birth control to level things out. That just made it worse. Tricking your body into thinking that you are pregnant does NOT cut down on the mood swings. I want peace and I want it now. Maybe I'll go make a cocktail. Cherry vodka should do the trick until bed time!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...