Hello Friends!

My life has gotten a little more grown up lately... New forever love of my life, new house, new job and officially a honeymooner Mrs.! Everything is a shiny adventure and untrodden territory. Follow along as I navigate the world of being a grown up!

4.02.2007

I don't really care who you are, but if you're driving without your lights on after dark, I WILL flash my brights at you. I don't fear the urban legend that states I might be killed or have other malice unleashed upon me in some sort of gang initiation. It is simply unsafe to drive at night without your lights on. And I care about the well-being of those I do not know.

And this concludes Tory's rant of the evening.

In other news, I am finding new ways to reinvent myself. Like, the new Tory who works out! This Tory desperately considers joining a gym without actually doing so. It's one of the things on her list, however, it has not come into fruition yet. She's ok with it. The other new Tory is the Tory who makes television appearances as a character who lives in the hotel where she works. She will be on Channel 10 on Thursday. Yet another Tory is the one that crochets little bunnies while watching television curled up on her couch in a pale yellow vintage nightgown she got at Savers. This Tory is the one that everyday Tory is the most hesitant to talk about with other people. But it's who she is and it's how she passes time.

Finally, the last reinvention of Tory is the one that speaks in third person. She is by far the most annoying of them all, but trust her... there are worse things in life. So take this moment to celebrate something in your life that is not quite as bad as speaking in the third person and consider yourself fortunate that speaking in the third person is not as bad as it could be.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...