Hello Friends!

My life has gotten a little more grown up lately... New forever love of my life, new house, new job and officially a honeymooner Mrs.! Everything is a shiny adventure and untrodden territory. Follow along as I navigate the world of being a grown up!

4.07.2007

This week was nuts! The good news: It's over. Thursday night was the culmination of months of planning and preparation and communication. It went off beautifully. We couldn't have asked for a more lovely evening for the grand opening and it was incredibly well-received by all in attendance. Not to mention, I had the coolest dress and the best hair and was so grateful to be chosen to be Farrah FireSky, welcoming hostess extraordinaire. I felt famous and had a lovely evening.

I am in extreme cleaning mode right now preparing the house to be put on the market. While cleaning is the current task at hand, the thought of finding a new place to live lingers on the horizon. Maybe I'll move to the mountains and live alone with no internet or phone or television. I wonder how long I would last. I think it could be good for me.

Here it comes, the proverbial "anyway."

Anyway, I'm jut glad it's over and now I focus on new goals. Gotta clean!

Peace.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...