Hello Friends!

My life has gotten a little more grown up lately... New forever love of my life, new house, new job and officially a honeymooner Mrs.! Everything is a shiny adventure and untrodden territory. Follow along as I navigate the world of being a grown up!

3.04.2007

And another thing.

I decided to include the following disclaimer to my thoughts:

That which is written upon these pages is truth. It comes from my heart and my insecurities. If you find something written here too personal or offensive, please celebrate. The fact that my words, at least, are an ounce of honesty in a world where lies and half truths are prevalent is reason enough to find a bit of comfort in humanity.

There you have it. Please enjoy the good, the bad and the ugly of life. We're only alive until we're not!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...