Hello Friends!

My life has gotten a little more grown up lately... New forever love of my life, new house, new job and officially a honeymooner Mrs.! Everything is a shiny adventure and untrodden territory. Follow along as I navigate the world of being a grown up!

3.04.2007

Last night was a full moon and Mercruy is in retrogade. I'm not sure what the Mercury bit actually means, but in astrology, it's not gooood. Nothing too catastrophic ocurred though. Maybe the cosmos are being kind to me considering the last two weeks have had their share of "bad luck." I'm ready for the good juju. Bring it on!

I've so far completed two of the six things on my list of 'Things to Do in 2007." And I'm on my way to completing a seventh feat, not originally on the list. Feelin' good!

I smile in the face of adversity. Somehow, it works.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...