Hello Friends!

My life has gotten a little more grown up lately... New forever love of my life, new house, new job and officially a honeymooner Mrs.! Everything is a shiny adventure and untrodden territory. Follow along as I navigate the world of being a grown up!

1.28.2007

Over the past couple of weeks, I've had a problem with someone creeping into my mind at inappropriate times. I guess if they say that it takes half the time you were with someone to get over them, then maybe a new rule of thumb should be that at the halfway point to the halfway point, you start thinking about them and re-writing history, remember fondly all of the good stuff.

Everything good about us has been in the forefront of my thoughts lately. Not an hour goes by that I don't seem to think about him and smile. I've picked up my phone a couple times with the notion to call him, but what would I say? Hi, I've been thinking about you and I want to get back together? No, probably not, because I'm not sure that's the case. In fact, I know that it's not the case. In which case, would I say instead, Hi, can you please make me not think about you so much, because it's annoying. No, not that either.

There's nothing that actually talking to him will help. I guess I just need to pay my dues in the process of getting over him and hopefully I'll find myself someday [soon] not thinking about him and smiling. It's not gotten to the point of unhealthy - just to the point where it was time to write about it.

In the timeless words of Paula Deanda, "I can't explain this feeling. I think about it everyday and even though we've moved on it gets so hard to walk away."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...