Hello Friends!

My life has gotten a little more grown up lately... New forever love of my life, new house, new job and officially a honeymooner Mrs.! Everything is a shiny adventure and untrodden territory. Follow along as I navigate the world of being a grown up!

3.21.2011

today was a rough day

 
Cat Damage Done:
Carpet torn up
Base board broken

Keeping the cats in quarantine is getting more and more difficult.  As they are feeling better, they don't want to be couped up.  As I mentioned before, we let Peanut come out and hang with us in our room.  His mood and wellness improved after this.  He is less depressed but more ornery.  We let Harley spend some time in the living room tonight - thinking that baby steps of learning her new environment would be good.  She is the healthiest of all the kitties, so we gave her some free time.  Having not heard a peep from her during two weeks of confinement, she is now wailing up a storm and scratching at her door, too.

Basically, in giving Peanut and Harley a taste of freedom, we have, in fact, created monsters.  Luckily, I sleep through it, but I can't say the same for Josh.

I woke up this morning to frayed carpet bits in the hallway and opened the door to reveal a bare straggly area where Peanut had scratched all night.  They still have almost two weeks left, but I can't say that we'll make it that long.

I cannot wait for our family to be back to normal!  Today was a rough day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...