Hello Friends!

My life has gotten a little more grown up lately... New forever love of my life, new house, new job and officially a honeymooner Mrs.! Everything is a shiny adventure and untrodden territory. Follow along as I navigate the world of being a grown up!

3.18.2011

she's eating!

I am so thankful and pleased that Harley is finally eating again that I wanted to share some photos (courtesy of Justin's camera and my skills) from her dinner last night.
 
Bon appetit, Harley.





In other news, when it comes to giving them their medicine, adversely to what we would have expected, Poley is still the easier of the two boy cats.  Peanut has now taken to spending his time in his cat carrier that is still in his room, which means I have to drag all 16 pounds of him out morning and night to give him his meds.  He and I both will be glad when this passes.

We have Harley's (hopefully final) vet appointment today.  She is eating and drinking on her own - even chowing down on kibble in between her wet food!  I can't wait to hear from the doc when we will be able to end the cat hospital quarantine.

Harley's Quarantine:  13 days
Days Harley Has Eaten on Her Own: 3 days
Peanut & Poley's Quarantine: 6 days
Days Peanut & Poley Have Eaten on Their Own: 6 days
Number of cat scratches on me:  10 - nothing new to report!  Either I'm getting better at avoiding the sweeping claws of pain or they are going easier on me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...