Hello Friends!

My life has gotten a little more grown up lately... New forever love of my life, new house, new job and officially a honeymooner Mrs.! Everything is a shiny adventure and untrodden territory. Follow along as I navigate the world of being a grown up!

11.14.2010

What a weekend!

Friday Night we took it easy and stayed in.  I went back to work Friday after being out two days sick and ended up working for 11 hours and forgot to take a lunch.  I was pretty wiped out.

Saturday I had Lexi over in the morning and cleaned up a bit around the house.  Saturday night we had dinner with MacKenzie at K O'Donnell's and watched the ASU game (sad).  It was really great to catch up with MacKenzie.  I hadn't seen her in a while and Josh was a good sport with the girl talk.  :)

After that, we swung by Handlebar J's to wish our friend Laura a happy birthday!  I really wish I knew how to two step!!  The dance floor was filled with people dancing and I totally wanted to join in.

Today, my mom and I went to Surprise (The name of the town is now ironic to me. *see next paragraph to understand). to a holiday boutique where my sister-in-law, Abbi, was showing off her newest venture Sparkle Me Pretty.  My mom will be placing an order for some Christmas gifts and Abbi is going to bling a pair of shoes for me, too!  Get in touch with Abbi and place your holiday gift orders soon!

This evening, we celebrated Abbi's birthday with a surprise party at our friends', Mark & Jamey's, house.  She was surprised, *but I have a terrible poker face which might have given her a couple of clues today.  Luckily, she picked up on other family member's clues (ahem Jeff & Barbara) also, so I wasn't the only one!  We had a great time with the family and it was so fun to surprise her!

Now off to a busy week at work with my birthday at the end of the tunnel!  We will be bowling Friday night after work at Lucky Strike to celebrate both my and MacKenzie's birthday.

have a great week!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...