Hello Friends!

My life has gotten a little more grown up lately... New forever love of my life, new house, new job and officially a honeymooner Mrs.! Everything is a shiny adventure and untrodden territory. Follow along as I navigate the world of being a grown up!

11.13.2010

Sophi Turns One

Happy birthday to my youngest, favorite niece, Sophia!

She turned one this past Thursday, November 11th.  What a lucky little girl, having an 11/11 birthday!  We celebrated her first 365 days with our family.  Abbi and Jeff had us all over for hot dogs and cheese burgers.  Abbi (as always) made the cutest cake with matching cupcakes. The Ducky theme for "Soapi's" party was simply adorable.

I will leave you with pictures:

Sophia

Lexi

Izzi

Maddi

Izzi, G-Ma & Maddi

Sophi's new hat! (handmade by G-Ma)

The doll I got her...

Her new car!

Ducky bath tub with it's own Soapi!

YUM!  CAKE!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...