Hello Friends!

My life has gotten a little more grown up lately... New forever love of my life, new house, new job and officially a honeymooner Mrs.! Everything is a shiny adventure and untrodden territory. Follow along as I navigate the world of being a grown up!

7.31.2010

San Diego!

“A vacation is what you take when you can no longer take what you’ve been taking. ”

― Earl Wilson
 
I can't believe that it is almost August!  All of my teacher friends are going back to school and the monsoon season has finally kicked in.
 
Josh and I spent a week in San Diego with my family!  We had a wonderful time relaxing and doing a little bit of nothing.  Here are some pictures from our trip...

Beach Cottages balcony
Crytsal Pier
Josh relaxing on the beach!
Greg and my dad napping! Mom reading...
This is how you don't get sun burned...
Dad, Mom & Greg
Beautiful sunset!
Auntie Aye, Josh, Dad, me
After some good shelling!  Found some sand dollars!
La Jolla
My love!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...