Hello Friends!

My life has gotten a little more grown up lately... New forever love of my life, new house, new job and officially a honeymooner Mrs.! Everything is a shiny adventure and untrodden territory. Follow along as I navigate the world of being a grown up!

7.21.2010

I.O.U.


 Josh and I had a lovely trip to San Diego last week with my parents, Aye, Rob and friends!  It was tough to come home to the heat.  We had so much fun.  Still owe you pictures from our trip, which I hope to post tonight!

I have hit the ground running in the wedding planning department!  We are within 60 days and there is lots to do.  We are getting Josh his tux tomorrow.  My immediate to-do list includes getting my dress altered and sending out invitations.  But the list goes on and on!  Yesterday at work, I was in the ballroom where we are having our reception and I felt a twinge of excitement for the party.  I am so excited!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...