Hello Friends!

My life has gotten a little more grown up lately... New forever love of my life, new house, new job and officially a honeymooner Mrs.! Everything is a shiny adventure and untrodden territory. Follow along as I navigate the world of being a grown up!

4.04.2010

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter, friends!

This weekend has been so wonderful!  Beginning with a fantastic lunch at Arcadia Farms with my bridesmaids, we enjoyed the gorgeous weather (70s!) on their patio with girl talk and mimosas.  Then, MacKenzie and I caught up with another glass of champagne at Olive & Ivy before I was off to indulge in a spa treatment at the best spa in Scottsdale (I had a gift certificate).  I was SO sad when I got to my car after our girls' lunch and realized that I forgot to take pictures (boo!).

But luckily, I made sure not to make that mistake again for the rest of the weekend!

We spent the evening at Josh's parents' house (nicknamed "the zoo") with Josh's family, their spouses and children and the in-laws parents - which meant my parents came, too!  Food was delicious as always and we played corn hole and the kids had an Easter egg hunt.

Another fun grown up first has been becoming "Aunt Tory" to four beautiful nieces!  Of course, I have to share pictures!


Left to right: Lexi, 2 (Jen & Chris), Izzi, 2 (Abbi & Jeff) and Maddi, 4 (Abbi & Jeff)

 Baby Sophia with Jeff, Uncle Kurt & Grandpa Tony (3 Men & a Baby...)
 
Maddi is up-side-down!

I see you, Izzi...
I can haz mor m an ms?

After tons of fun at my in-laws, we came home and hung out with Rickey and DeAnna, our good friends who live less than 10 minutes away now!  Woohoo!

Here are some pictures from today, our first day entertaining for a holiday!  My family made it easy bringing all of the food - all I had to do was brew some iced tea!

Eric's new El Camino... so cool!
Renee, Rob, Auntie Aye & Grandpa
Grandma
Jamie & Grandma
Erik came up from Tucson...
Mom did an awesome job with food!
Nana
Jamie & Krissie
Dad
Yarsh
Eric
Terri
Watching Ole's video for Arizona Game & Fish...
:-)
Not blood relatives, but the tallest men in our family!
Ole & Erik

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...