Hello Friends!

My life has gotten a little more grown up lately... New forever love of my life, new house, new job and officially a honeymooner Mrs.! Everything is a shiny adventure and untrodden territory. Follow along as I navigate the world of being a grown up!

4.25.2010

Family faces are magic mirrors. Looking at people who belong to us, we see the past, present, and future. 
~Gail Lumet Buckley

Two Fridays ago, I enjoyed dinner at Los Olivos with Aye, Margie, Jay, Jamie and my mom!  After, we went to my second cousin's wife's dance recital at Coronado High School.  Irma has been the dance teacher at Coronado for over 20 years.  I remember going to her recitals when I was a kid.  It was a treat to see her, cousin Jack and my 3rd cousin John.

Pictures from dinner:

This most recent Friday night, we spent the evening with Kyle, Adrienne, Paul & Angela.  We enjoyed an amazing sneak preview dinner at Big Daddy's BBQ at Shea and the 101.  We had so much food - a smorgasbord.  I definitely recommend it!  They have really good fried pickles!

Later in the evening, I was telling Angela about my Bump-It, which I conveniently had in my purse, lol!  And the guys came up with some new uses for it:


Finally, last night we had a delicious Mexican food dinner with Nanci, Russ (Josh's parents), Chris, Jen and Lexi (Josh's brother's family).  Lexi is a little over two years old, and I'm pretty sure that she has had some issues with paparazzi in the past because she really prefers no pictures.  Luckily, she does not mind if we take pictures of say...

Her parents... (Lexi, can Tory take a picture of Daddy?)
Or G-Ma
Or G-Ma & Tory

Lexi is one of the most adorable children on the planet.  And lately, she has developed a new facial expression that does not disappoint:

Lex, can you show us your naughty eyes?

A close-up...

After dinner, we played games and laughed until we cried and had a blast...

I think that catches us up to speed with my backlog of pictures!  We're having our housewarming next weekend.  So stay tuned for that.

Oh, and Josh has our website up and running at joshandtory.com.  I still haven't decided how I feel about moving My Life as a Grown Up to a joint location.  Any feedback?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...