Hello Friends!

My life has gotten a little more grown up lately... New forever love of my life, new house, new job and officially a honeymooner Mrs.! Everything is a shiny adventure and untrodden territory. Follow along as I navigate the world of being a grown up!

7.30.2008

i was on the radio!

So 96.9 put this song on the radio and asked for people to call in and let them know what they thought of it. In my post-work out high, I rocked out to it while stuck in traffic on the 101. So as the song ended, I reached for my phone and dialed the number. It rang several times and I was surprised. The DJ answered and I told him I loved the song... compared it to Jason Mraz but new and fresh. Then he thanked me and we hung up. Then after one more song... I was on the radio! Eric Hutchinson and I need to be friends now. I helped plug his song. It's worthy of plugging though!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...