Hello Friends!

My life has gotten a little more grown up lately... New forever love of my life, new house, new job and officially a honeymooner Mrs.! Everything is a shiny adventure and untrodden territory. Follow along as I navigate the world of being a grown up!

6.02.2008

I have a new family. We live together in a little house. We have a garden - well Jim has a garden. We have two dogs and two cats: Barkley, Woody, P-Nut & Poly. The cats live in my room and the back yard. The dogs come to visit them and bark loudly to say hello and then they go eat the cat food and search the cat box for poop to eat.

We recycle and have a compost box. And a fish tank with more snails than fish. I have an armoir on the patio that has been out there for two months. I am trying to refinish it but it seems to be the never ending project.

What is mine is theirs and vice versa. We support eachother with food and hugs. I have a new family - in addition to my own.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...