Hello Friends!

My life has gotten a little more grown up lately... New forever love of my life, new house, new job and officially a honeymooner Mrs.! Everything is a shiny adventure and untrodden territory. Follow along as I navigate the world of being a grown up!

11.05.2006

Today was my mom's birthday. One year ago yesterday was one of the worst days of my life and yet only now did I remember. Funny how when certain things happen, I can remember the date. There are certain dates I wish I could will out of my mind so that when that date rolls around every year, I wouldn't have to remind myself of it. But with every year, the emotion attached to that date slowly fades and I remember how much things have changed. The point is: I remember. I suppose my ability to remember specific dates could be considered an asset.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...