Hello Friends!

My life has gotten a little more grown up lately... New forever love of my life, new house, new job and officially a honeymooner Mrs.! Everything is a shiny adventure and untrodden territory. Follow along as I navigate the world of being a grown up!

11.19.2006



My birthday party last night was incredible. The pizza was awesome. The backyard looked great. The company was so nice. The fire was cozy and of course, Guitar Hero was a smash \-sensational hit. Who would have thought otherwise? ;-) I am quite tired today, however my day brightened up when I got my birthday card from Susie and Ken with pictures from Michael and Cathie's wedding. So here they are:


Papertowels Brides


Me and the Boys

Nice... :-)

Scott and Michael playing Guitar Hero whilst I read. (Read: try to block out the video games).

Jenny and Ken - she looks so beautiful!

You may kiss the bride!

Presenting Mr. & Mrs. Michael Bennett

Look at that sky! What a great back drop...

Jacob's speech was "tremendous"!

Cathie and Michael are in love. Matt and Catherine look like they're having fun. I look very serious.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...