Hello Friends!

My life has gotten a little more grown up lately... New forever love of my life, new house, new job and officially a honeymooner Mrs.! Everything is a shiny adventure and untrodden territory. Follow along as I navigate the world of being a grown up!

11.20.2006

In the crisp, fall, Arizona night, I thought it would be good a idea to reminisce about the beauty of an Arizona summer. Although, stifling hot and sometimes unbearable, good ol' AZ can be a downright lovely place.







The desert can be a scary place...

You must have water with you at all times.

You must also drink said water at all times.

And also take breaks to take in the scenery and absorb your water.

I had to sneak up real' quiet-like on this little guy for this snapshot.

Beeeyoootiful butterfly - more like these to follow.

I was in my element! Those are kitten scratches on my shoulder in case you were concerned.

This little guy was sick... but he took a liking to me.


Gorgeous....

Staring contest...

And this concludes my tour of the desert.

Photo credits: Desert Botanical Gardens, Tory A. & Joshua C.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...