Hello Friends!

My life has gotten a little more grown up lately... New forever love of my life, new house, new job and officially a honeymooner Mrs.! Everything is a shiny adventure and untrodden territory. Follow along as I navigate the world of being a grown up!

12.12.2010

What's Cookin' - Spaghetti Squash


I gave this guy a chance since it came in our Bountiful Basket... I must say, it's pretty amazing!  Slicing ours in half length wise was a bit of a chore - I thought for sure Josh was going to slice a finger off, but he's pretty careful.  I scooped out the seeds and popped it in the oven.  I was surprised how easy it was to scoop out the guts and it just came out in perfect spaghetti strands.



I served it with chicken and marinara.  If I hadn't breaded the chicken, it would have been a carb-free meal!  I'm not sure I would buy it in the store, but that's what I like about Bountiful Baskets!  We try things we haven't before and if it shows up again in another basket, I'll know what to do with it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...