Hello Friends!

My life has gotten a little more grown up lately... New forever love of my life, new house, new job and officially a honeymooner Mrs.! Everything is a shiny adventure and untrodden territory. Follow along as I navigate the world of being a grown up!

7.07.2010

Bridal Shower


I had the best time at my bridal shower!  Melissa, MacKenzie and Lindsay did a great job planning it!  Aunties Adrienne and Renee and my mom all brought yummy food.  There were pretty decorations and monogrammed cupcakes!  We played fun games and we had a great turn out of my friends and family!  I have completed half of my thank you cards, so my apologies if you have not received yours yet.  Thank you to all my friends and family for making my shower so special!

Here are some pictures from the fun!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...