Hello Friends!

My life has gotten a little more grown up lately... New forever love of my life, new house, new job and officially a honeymooner Mrs.! Everything is a shiny adventure and untrodden territory. Follow along as I navigate the world of being a grown up!

5.18.2010

OH EM GLEE

My parents treated Jamie, Eric, Josh and me to Glee tickets!  We saw the second performance of the entire tour Sunday at Dodge Theater.  It was so awesome!

I learned the term "squee" and now know what to call that noise I make!  Also, @chriscolfer tweeted right before the show started that he was pretty sure he'd fall in his Gaga shoes at some point during the tour, but he did not and oh man, was that number incredible.

After the show, we had a really good lunch at Sun Up Brewing Company on 3rd Street and Camelback.  They have homemade kettle chips with chipotle ketchup and sweet potato fries, which I always like!  I had an amber cask beer that is brewed right there.  Let me tell you, it was delicious and potent.  I was ready for a nap after that meal!

1 comment:

international hillary said...

super jealous you got to go to the show.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...