Hello Friends!

My life has gotten a little more grown up lately... New forever love of my life, new house, new job and officially a honeymooner Mrs.! Everything is a shiny adventure and untrodden territory. Follow along as I navigate the world of being a grown up!

4.02.2010

It's Friday!

Last year, my family celebrated Easter at my grandparents' house in the West Valley.  This year, for the first time ever, I will be hosting Easter at our house!  My family is bringing the food - hey, we just moved in 5 days ago!  You can't blame me for not wanting to cook.  But it should be a beautiful day.  I can't wait for those who have not been here yet, to see the place!

Here are photos from Easter 2009

Grandma
Grandpa, Dad, Jamie, Me
Jamie and me with our new Easter shirts
After lunch popcorn, snuggled up in a chair!  Gotta love it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...