Hello Friends!

My life has gotten a little more grown up lately... New forever love of my life, new house, new job and officially a honeymooner Mrs.! Everything is a shiny adventure and untrodden territory. Follow along as I navigate the world of being a grown up!

11.21.2008

Oh crumbs... (and Ben Taylor)

Sometimes things are not as they seem. Or maybe they are, but it is just bad timing. It's weird when your perception of things is discovered to be wrong. Things that make me go hmmm...

So I recently heard Ben Taylor on XM Radio/Sirius whatever it is and I really like his music! He's James Taylor and Carly Simon's son and it shows.



Obviously this is not an original Ben Taylor song, but it suited the theme of my post. Check out "Wicked Way" though. It's another good one!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...