Hello Friends!

My life has gotten a little more grown up lately... New forever love of my life, new house, new job and officially a honeymooner Mrs.! Everything is a shiny adventure and untrodden territory. Follow along as I navigate the world of being a grown up!

6.24.2008

I am about to embark on two weeks of pure heaven playing house at my Nana's. She lives in a single-story, saltillo tiled home with carpets in the bedrooms and one of the bathrooms (carpet in bathrooms is weird, I agree). The best part of the house is the pool. The other best part of the house is that it is stocked with food - including cake AND frosting. The third best part of the house is the recliner in the living room. The whole thing is simply the best.

I am stuck in this hot box called the Valley this summer until July 12th and I at least get to spend the next two weeks with a pool and frozen Gogurt.

Hopefully, there is wireless internet in the neighborhood that I can "borrow." That would be the only downside.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...